Lind Industries' Vibra-Steamer
line includes three dependable small to mid-capacity steam tunnel finishers, the LDS, LDY,
and LDJ models.
(right hand conveyor shown)
- First garments pass throughout hung shoulder-to-shoulder, keeping the largest garment
surfaces close to the point of steam distribution, so wrinkles are more effectively and
- And our custom built steam nozzles are designed to "fan" the steam and
maximize steam penetration over the entire garment surface.
- Next, our patented rotating air seals minimize the escape of heated air from the tunnel
as garments enter and exit the finishing chamber.
- For industrial applications, pressing can be completely eliminated for garments with 50%
or more polyester.
- In professional dry cleaning applications, users report that the Vibra-Steamer completely finishes many
garments of man-made or natural fibers and requires only minimal touch up on others.
Production Capabilities: Garments per hour (max.)*
All Steam Heated
Steam & 9.5 kW Electric Heat
Steam & 19 kW Electric Heat
|Professional dry cleaning (must add option for lowering steam heat)
|Industrial dry to dry
|Industrial extract to dry
*Note: production figures are offered to define model types and are not to be
construed as production guarantees. Industrial figures are based on 65% polyester/35%
cotton shirts and assume proper washing, drying and cool-down methods. Extract-to-dry
figures assume moisture retention of 30% or less. Figures for professional dry cleaning
are based on averages of typical garments finished in retail dry cleaners.
- Choice of left or right-hand feed direction.
- Variable speed conveyor control.
- Conveyor chain safety mechanism.
- 24" hook spacing.
- 208 or 230 volt/3 phase/ 4 wire 60 Hz electrical
- Thermodynamic steam traps.
- One set of steam nozzles.
- Automatic Steam Control: steam is activated only when garment enters the tunnel and
automatically shuts off until the next garment enters.
- Two steam gauges: indicates both incoming pressure and pressure to steam nozzles.
- Temperature gauge: shows the temperature in the finishing chamber.
- Garment Counter.
- Dropped garment safety switch ( LDJ only - optional on LDS, and LDY).
- Heater door safety interlocks (LDY, LDJ only - optional on LDS).
- Automatic unloading: picks the hanger off the conveyor at the exit, dropping it onto the
garment storage rail (optional), Takeaway conveyor, or your own conveyor.
- Custom Colors: Blue is Standard.
- Autoloaders (spiral type) 26 (40"), 40 (60") and
80 (120") garment loaders.
- Takeaway Conveyors (spiral type) 40", 60", and 120".
- Pneumatic Autofeeder
- Steam chamber exhaust fan or hood with exhaust fan: to exhaust any excess steam.
- Two steam nozzle pressures: allows operator to select preset steam nozzle pressures to
- Garment storage rail.
- Control for lowering steam heat when used for professional dry cleaning.
- Voltages other than standard.
- 1/2 hp blower motors ( required in Canada).
- One additional set of steam nozzles.
Specifications subject to change without notice.