The Steamerette is a smaller version of its well-known Vibra-Steamer tunnel finishers
that is designed especially for dry cleaners.
Steamerette with Autoloader (Right hand feed shown with optional Floor
Stand for Autoloader)
- This compact finisher features automatic loading, unloading and steam control.
- The Steamerette will increase the quality of your product by preconditioning garments
and reduce your operating costs and labor costs by speeding workflow.
- Users report that many garments of man-made or natural fibers need no hand finishing
with the Steamerette, and others require only minimal touch up.
- Production Capabilities: up to 125 garments per hour.
- Automatic loading: eliminates manual feeding by holding up to 26 garments and placing
one garment on each Steamerette Hook.
- Automatic unloading: picks the hanger off the conveyor at the exit, dropping it onto the
garment storage rail (included with package) or your own conveyor.
- Automatic Steam Control: steam is activated only when garment enters the tunnel and
automatically shuts off until the next garment enters.
- Variable speed drive
- Water separator & trap: purges steam line of excess moisture.
- Temperature gauge: shows the temperature in the finishing chamber.
- Custom Colors: Blue is Standard
- Two Steam Gauges: includes both incoming pressure and pressure to steam jets.
- Floor Stand for Autoloader: Provides floor mounting when ceiling mount is not an option.
- Longer Autoloaders: 40 (60") and 80 (120") garment loaders are also available.
Specifications subject to change without notice.