Lind Industries' Vibra-Steamer
Excel series small to mid-capacity garment tunnel finishers are the XL425, XL550, &
Model Excel 550
(right hand conveyor shown with optional colors)
(right hand conveyor & options)
- First garments pass throughout hung shoulder-to-shoulder, keeping the largest garment
surfaces close to the point of steam distribution, so wrinkles are more effectively and
- And our custom built steam nozzles are designed to "fan" the steam and
maximize steam penetration over the entire garment surface.
- Our patented rotating air seals minimize the escape of heated air from the tunnel as
garments enter and exit the steam and finishing chambers.
- For industrial applications, pressing can be completely eliminated for garments with 50%
or more polyester.
- In professional dry cleaning applications, users report that the Vibra-Steamer completely finishes many
garments of man-made or natural fibers and requires only minimal touch up on others.
Production Capabilities: Garments per hour (max.)*
All Steam Heated
Steam & 9.5 kW Electric Heat
Steam & 19 kW Electric Heat
|Professional dry cleaning (must add lower steam heat option)
|Industrial dry to dry
|Industrial extract to dry
*Note: production figures are offered to define model types and are not to be
construed as production guarantees. Industrial figures are based on 65% polyester/35%
cotton shirts and assume proper washing, drying and cool-down methods. Extract-to-dry
figures assume moisture retention of 30% or less. Figures for professional dry cleaning
are based on averages of typical garments finished in retail dry cleaners.
- Choice of left or right-hand feed direction.
- All chrome conveyor.
- Digital Display Controls.
- Trouble Shooting fault Indicators.
- Corrosion-free stainless steel interior.
- Conveyor chain safety mechanism.
- 24" hook spacing.
- 208 or 230 volt/3 phase/ 4 wire 60 Hz electrical.
- Thermodynamic steam traps.
- Dual steam jet manifolds for maximum steam volume.
- Automatic Steam Control: steam is activated only when garment enters the tunnel and
automatically shuts off until the next garment enters.
- Two steam gauges: indicates both incoming pressure and pressure to steam nozzles.
- Digital Temperature control: shows the temperature in the finishing chamber.
- Digital Garment Counter.
- Dropped garment safety switch.
- Heater door safety interlocks (550, 750 only - optional on 425)
- Insulated steam and blower sections
- Automatic unloading: picks the hanger off the conveyor at the exit, dropping it onto the
garment storage rail (included) or your own conveyor.
- Easily removable panels insure handy access to plumbing, steam and electric heaters and
all mechanical areas for preventive maintenance.
- Custom Colors: Blue is Standard.
- Air Volume Control: reduce air flow in finishing chamber for light weight garments.
- Water Separator : purges steam line of excess moisture.
- Autoloaders (spiral type) 26 (40"), 40 (60") and
80 (120") garment loaders
- Takeaway Conveyors (spiral type) 40", 60", and 120".
- Pneumatic Autofeeder
- Steam chamber exhaust fan: to exhaust any excess steam from steam chamber.
- Two steam nozzle pressures: allows operator to select preset steam nozzle pressures to
- Control for lowering steam heat when used for professional dry cleaning.
- Voltages other than standard.
- 1/2 hp blower motors ( required in Canada).
Specifications subject to change without notice.